You can choose whatever you want to do on your one to one day. This is perhaps the best way to get a great foundation in woodturning if you are a newcomer or developing your skill or learning a new technique.
Maybe you want to learn bowl turning and sharpening. No problem. Or, perhaps you’d like to combine colouring and texturing. That’s no problem either. Or maybe you’d like to run over the absolute basics of bowl turning and spindle turning. You can add a second person to the day for £30.00 so long as they want to learn the same as you. This is perfect for couples or friends who want to take up the hobby together.
Whatever you choose, we can make it happen and you will go home with at least one completed item.
Your One to One Day Includes:
- Use of Tools (you are welcome to bring your own)
- Use of any required consumables or other equipment
- Lunch at the popular on-site coffee shop
- 1-1 Tuition
- PPE and Insurance
How To Book:
- Add One additional person for an extra £40.00 if you wish;
- Select a Green date in the calendar above;
- Let me know what you would like to learn in the provided box;
- Click on ‘Check Availability’;
- On the CheckOut page, complete your details, then click on ‘Proceed to CheckOut’, then;
- Click on ‘Request Confirmation’.
I’ll then check your requested date is available and send you a confirmation of the date and link to pay, or contact you with an alternative date. Please note that courses are not available on Sundays.
After confirmation, you will receive a welcome pack with further information as well as health and safety considerations.
Please note that segmented turning is not a discipline available.