Your Evening or Day Demo Booking Includes:
– Travel expenses: The booking form will calculate the mileage costs for you. All you need to do is use the provided postcode to find the return mileage using a mapping website such as Google Maps (HERE)
– Overnight hotel if return mileage is more than 150 miles or a weekend booking: Travelling is tiring! Subject to agreement, All demonstrations with return mileage of over 150 miles (before your mileage discount) will be charged a £50.00 contribution towards an overnight stay at a nearby Premier Inn Hotel;
– Products for sale at discounted prices: If your club allows it, I will bring along stock of Hampshire Sheen and other products for sale to club members at a 10% discount off the RRPs of the products.
– Raffle Prize: If your club has a club-night raffle, a Hampshire Sheen products will be donated.
How To Book:
- Evening and Full Day demonstrations are woodturning demonstrations of complete projects from start to finish so sanding will need to be permitted.
- Select a date in the calendar above by clicking it;
- Complete the questions below the calendar. This will calculate the total costs for you;
- Click on ‘Check Availability’;
- Check the details, the click ‘Proceed to Check Out‘ – you do not need to pay anything;
- Add your name and club details where prompted for the name and address:
– Add the club contact in the First and Last name boxes
– In the Business Name, add your Club Name;
– For the address, use the Club Meeting Venue address;
– Agree to the terms and conditions, then;
- Click on ‘Request Confirmation’.
- Your requested date will be checked and a confirmation of the date and further information will be emailed to you. After that, you will receive all necessary emails and information automatically. A demonstration questionnaire will be sent to you three weeks before the event where you can let me know details of the evening and what to expect. If I cannot make the date you request, Martin will be in touch to discuss alternative dates.