How Does it Work?
- A private Zoom meeting for up to 500 of your customers, demonstrating a range of the Hampshire Sheen products and colours;
- A choice of date and time (10am, 2pm or 6pm (UK Time))’
- After booking, I will confirm the booking for you and offer an alternative date if I am not available.
- I’ll send you the meeting link and simple instructions for you to send to your customers, co-branded with Hampshire Sheen, your company logo and website;
- Although you must not share the meeting link on social media, you can promote the event on social media and ask people to join your mailing list to receive the meeting link;
- The demonstration will be up to 90 minutes long, possibly stretching to 2 hours;
- High Quality, High Definition cameras and crystal clear microphone.
- On-Screen graphic displays, clearly illustrating the products used;
- Your company logo and website on-screen throughout the presentation;
- Q&A at regular intervals throughout and at the end of the event;
- If you join the meeting, you can to talk to your customers directly if you want to.
- Non English Speaking Customers: It would be very helpful if you could join the meeting and act as a translator for your customers. Please contact me to discuss it.
- One Demonstration Booking per trade customer.
Book before 15th November for demonstrations until 14th December so if you are interested, please book soon to give yourself plenty of time to tell your customers and order in supplies.
How To Book:
- Make sure you have downloaded and read the Important Information;
- Select a Green date and time in the calendar above by clicking it;
- (All times shown are UK times. Please check your time difference if booking from overseas and advise your customers accordingly.
- Click on ‘Check Availability’;
- Check the details, the click ‘Proceed to Check Out’
- Add your name and Business details where prompted for the name and address:
– Agree to the terms and conditions, then;
- Click on ‘Request Confirmation’.
- Your requested date will be checked and a confirmation of the date and further information will be sent to you. After that, you will receive all necessary emails and information automatically. If your preferred date is not available, Martin will be in touch to discuss alternative dates.
- On the booking confirmation, ignore where there is a link and a request to pay. It is unnecessary.