Join Martin on this in-depth remote demonstration designed for beginners and intermediates to help improve their bowl turning.
Using a permanent 7 camera set-up and a host of custom on-screen graphics to clearly illustrate the cuts and techniques he uses in his own turning, Martin’s presentations are clear, concise and entertaining. Plus, as a remote demonstration, you are guaranteed the best seat in the house – your own!
Hosted in the popular Zoom environment, this is an ideal opportunity to learn or refine these techniques:
- Different Bowl Gouges
- Bevel Angles
- Pull Cuts
- Push Cuts
- Lathe mounting options
- Tool positions
- Tool movements
- Body movements
- Easy bowl shapes
- Simple Finishing
How to Book:
– Click on 2nd August in the calendar. The booking cost will display below the calendar.
– Click on the ‘Book Now’ button.
– Complete the check-out as usual by clicking the ‘Proceed to Checkout Button’.
– Enter your details and payment card number.
– After payment, you will be sent confirmation of your booking.
– 24 hours before the presentation, you will be emailed the Zoom login details.
Please note this important information:
- We use a Waiting Room method of allowing people into our meetings to cross refer with the attendee list
- Please be on time. There may be a delay letting you in if you are late.
- Please log in using your real name or your email address. Device names showing in the Waiting Room will not be permitted entry. No refunds will be given to incorrectly logged in viewers.
- We are unable to offer full support on the use of Zoom. Please see our Zoom page on the website basic assistance and Zoom’s own support pages HERE.
After the demonstration, you will be emailed a recording of the demonstration to watch back for 7 days.