By joining this remote demonstration, you will benefit from a leading professional multi camera set-up with high quality video, crystal clear audio and custom designed on-screen graphics to clearly illustrate the demonstration content. And, if you use a webcam and microphone or your smart phone or tablet device, you will have the opportunity to ask questions face-to-face with me, and see and interact with the other attendees. You will need to download and install the free software from zoom.us onto your mobile device, table or desktop computer. You will also need a reasonable internet or 4G connection to get the best from the event.
- One place per person can be booked simply by clicking the date in the calendar above,
- Then select the time displayed directly below,
- Add anything that you’d like to see shown in relation to the event subject and I will do my best to include it,
- Click ‘Book Now’ and . . .
- After completing the check-out process you will be sent a confirmation email with further information on what happens next.
On the Day
- 10 minutes or so before the start time, click the link sent and you will be taken to the Zoom Waiting Room;
- Important: Make sure you join the meeting using the name on your booking confirmation so I can check you off the list. Entrance will not be permitted to any name not on the list.
- When everyone’s in, I’ll run through some simple housekeeping and then get going!;
- I’ll stop regularly and ask if anyone has any questions throughout the demonstration, and at the end so I can get through as many as possible.
- The demonstration may overrun depending on the number of questions asked, so please budget an extra 30 minutes after the published length.