- Before the Demonstration
- Convenient online booking;
- After confirmation, you’ll receive full and simple instructions for your club on joining the meeting using the services of zoom.us;
- If you have Participants joining from their homes, there will be easy instructions for them, too;
- A test meeting with you a few days before the event (preferably at your meeting location (not 100% necessary for watch-from-home events)
- On the Day (Evening)
- A two hour long professional demonstration for up to 100 Participants (unless you upgrade for up to 500 guests when booking);
- High Quality, High Definition cameras and crystal clear microphone.
- An experienced Zoom moderator to look after the meeting, participants and their questions;
- On-Screen graphic displays, clearly illustrating the pertinent aspects of the presentation;
- Access to the private Zoom meeting room for your club and guests (up to 100 participants);
- Q&A at regular intervals throughout and at the end of the event;
- After the Demonstration
- I’ll send you any prepared .pdf handouts for your members to print off and keep;
- Opportunities to send feedback about your experiences;
- Easy payment options for bank transfer or card using ‘Stripe’.
How To Book:
- Make sure you have downloaded and read the Important Information;
- Select a Blue date in the calendar above by clicking it;
- Answer the questions below the calendar);
- Click on ‘Check Availability’;
- Check the details, the click ‘Proceed to Check Out‘ – you do not need to pay anything yet;
- Add your name and club details where prompted for the name and address:
– Add your name as the club contact in the First and Last name boxes
– Under Business Name, add your Club Name;
– For the address, use the Club Meeting Venue address;
– Agree to the terms and conditions, then;
- Click on ‘Request Confirmation‘.
- I’ll then check your requested date is available in my domestic diary and send you a confirmation of the date and further information. After that, you will receive all necessary emails and information automatically. If I cannot make the date you request, I’ll be in touch to discuss alternative dates.